Friday, November 26, 2010

Why Men Dump Women

This has been the old age question for years and years.

Men are a complex creature, that women have tried to figure out forever.

One reason men dump women, is because of jealousy. How many times do you see your friends get jealous over their boyfriend talking to another woman. We have all witnessed it. Men do not like to feel that every time they talk to another woman, crap is going to hit the fan. I have a friend who could not understand why her boyfriend dumped her, when all I could say was, "how did you react when your boyfriend talked to other woman?" She understands now, why she is an ex. Her next boyfriend, she learned to control her jealousy. Just because a man talks to another woman, doesn't mean he wants her.

How about clinginess? This is a problem for a lot of woman. I have a great friend who I asked why he dumped his girlfriend, his response? "she was way to clingy." It is ok to hold your boyfriends hand, put your arm around them, or even kiss them once in a while. But a great way to turn your boyfriend off, just drape him like a second skin. He will soon be an ex.

Ok, what about attentiveness? This is different than being clingy. Your boyfriend calls, and your busy a lot. Maybe because of work, kids, whatever. Once your boyfriend feels like you are neglecting him, this could be the beginning of the end. Even if you do have a very busy life, don't forget to remind your boyfriend that you are thinking of him. How about sending him flowers? Make him a candlelit dinner. This will let him know that you are still thinking about him, even when your life is busy.

There is some wonderful advice in "Magic Of Makin Up", by T 'Dub' Jackson. It is filled with great information that all should read!


View the original article here

1 comment:

  1. My bf of a year and i broke up a year ago. He is obsessed with his alone time (video games, reading, napping, etc) and we also work together sometime 8-5 and after work sometimes was pushing it. Our biggest issue when we were together was honesty; he loved to tell me what I wanted to hear even when it meant lying. We finally broke up when I caught him in a lie. I had a weak moment (intoxicated) and begged for him back. He refused and said he needed time to himself to “fix” himself. My friend adviced me using love spell. I entered the website http://magical-rituals.com and order the most powerful love spell. And I don’t regretted. My lover back to me.

    ReplyDelete