Friday, November 26, 2010

Be A Secure Man, Not A Jealous, Needy, Manipulative Bastard!

The single most attractive quality a man has in the eyes of a woman, is SECURITY.

A secure man is not only attractive, but he's also interesting, women feel drawn to him, want to get to know him better, want to spend the rest of their lives with him, don't want to ever be apart from him.

If you're going to work on ONE thing first, should be SECURITY.

I bet there's someone in your work that just projects self security, there's always someone like that where we work. Think how you feel when you're near that person, you feel secure around him, you feel like he's got your back right?, like somehow you can TRUST that person with anything.

Well, it's the same thing women feel around a secure guy.

Most relationship problems come from INSECURITY, either the woman being insecure, or the man, sometimes both. The deal is, it's not same when a woman is acting insecure, than when a man is acting insecure.

An insecure man is almost repulsive!.

Have you listened to a couple of women talking about a guy who's conveying insecurity?

It goes a little something like this:

Lani: "It's just so.... ugh!. He starts acting so needy, always asking me how I feel, what do I want, it's so annoying!".

Ruth: "I know, I had a boyfriend like that once and it was draining. I didn't trust him".

I'm NOT JOKING, I've heard this with my own ears COUNTLESS times!, I even had the unpleasant surprise of catching one of my former girlfriends saying something to that extend to one of her friends once, and I was so naive and so ignorant about all this, that I didn't do anything to stop behaving like that, instead I remember I clung even MORE!, what a DUMB-ASS!

So, we need to stop being insecure. If you're reading this, you're definitely on the right track, you've chosen to look for help, and you're going to get the best help there is, trust me, but I need you to work hard with me here and every time you catch yourself being overly needy, clingy, asking her too much for what she wants, what she needs, putting yourself down for her and disrespecting your time for her, back out and notice what you're doing.

Saying things like, "baby, you're right, it's MY fault, how can I make it better?" or even worst "I don't know what to do, please TELL ME what to do!", every time you catch yourself saying one of those things or doing any of those things, PULL BACK and REPEAT in your mind whatever you just said.

It will help you re-frame and realize what just happened.

So remember, PULL BACK and REPEAT.

Remember that a secure man is strong and in control of his emotions and actions. Women don't want to tell you what to do, they want you to KNOW what to do, they EXPECT you to know what to do.

A real secure man doesn't need approval from anyone, he does as he think he should without minding what others think and want. He takes other into consideration obviously, specially his woman, but he's firm in his actions without being domineering.

Be dominant, not domineering.

I'm a normal guy that 6 years ago went through a terrible break up that literally CHANGED my life. I started researching EVERYTHING I could on relationship, and then decided to test everything out by myself, I went through the trial and error route. I tried A LOT of things on my own relationships, sometimes getting to the ridiculous but at the end it all worked out. I finally came up with a simple 3 step system to take the relationship to the next level, make your woman attracted to you forever and improving the relationship, eliminating any crisis that might be taking place. No drama, no fighting, A LOT more sex and overall a happier more mature relationship.

-Joseph-

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Joseph_T._Johnson

Joseph T. Johnson - EzineArticles Expert Author

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment