Saturday, November 27, 2010

How Can I Get My Girlfriend to Want Me Back? - 3 Questions You Need to Be Asking Yourself

If you find yourself asking the question, "how can I get my ex girlfriend to want me back?" then it is probably true that you have been thinking of this for a little while and finding that the answers are not as easy as you want them to be. It's true that relationships break up all of the time, and it's equally true that people do get back together, sometimes even against the odds. Fact is, you can end up being one of those people, as long as you really get to the heart of what the issue is and find a proven solution.

Here are 3 questions that you need to ask yourself if you really want to get her to want you back:

1. Are you ready to make whatever changes are necessary to prove to her that things really will be different?

One of the biggest cliche pleas that a guy will give his ex girlfriend is that he is going to change and that things will be different the next time around. Well, women are pretty aware of the fact that this is just one of those things that guys will say, so it's only logical that she will end up doubting whether or not you really mean it. You have to actually make changes to your life if you are going to show her that things really will be different and that means you have to be ready to shake up your life a bit.

2. Did your ex girlfriend tell you that she never wants to be with you again?

If she did not say something to this effect, then you probably do still have an open door with her. Of course, even if she did say that she did not want to be with you again, ever, you can still change her mind and the way that she feels. It's just going to be a little trickier than if she never made a statement like that.

3. Are you able to follow a proven system without letting your emotions get in the way?

Some guys will get the answers that they have been seeking and then, they think that it cannot be right. They will allow their emotions to take over and make the decisions for them. If you go that route, don't expect to get her back anytime soon. You can do yourself a lot of good if you are open to using a proven system to get your girlfriend back and not allow your emotions to get in the way.


View the original article here

1 comment:

  1. My bf of a year and i broke up a year ago. He is obsessed with his alone time (video games, reading, napping, etc) and we also work together sometime 8-5 and after work sometimes was pushing it. Our biggest issue when we were together was honesty; he loved to tell me what I wanted to hear even when it meant lying. We finally broke up when I caught him in a lie. I had a weak moment (intoxicated) and begged for him back. He refused and said he needed time to himself to “fix” himself. My friend adviced me using love spell. I entered the website http://magical-rituals.com and order the most powerful love spell. And I don’t regretted. My lover back to me.

    ReplyDelete